IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And M's take on it is.......
Buckle up for the wild ride.

That kid had a spatial perception problem. That kid's teachers said he would never be able to be able to take that shot, that's just fucking crazy. It wasn't simply him being a bad shot on that team 4 years ago that got him tossed off it, it was because he was dangerously bad and they were worried about him killing somebody. His particular spatial perception issue does not go away with training. No. No. No.

Therefore, somebody got him to get up on that roof as a patsy. They needed someone to kill after the attempted assassination.

Which wasn't an attempted assassination of course. No no no. It was set up by Trump to ensure his election. He was expecting a couple of people to get shot behind him. He never expected the bullet to get so close to clip his ear. This is exactly what he would expect someone on the apprentice to do. This is a winner.
New "Wild ride" - But we've heard of wilder things that actually happened, haven't we? Not ruling it out
     Was the assassination attempt real? - (crazy) - (37)
         Well, looks like the secret service was in on it - (crazy)
         nym checks out - (rcareaga) - (4)
             Like I said, let's start some rumors! - (crazy) - (3)
                 Hadn't thought about the Fetterman/gun rights connection, but that tracks -NT - (drook)
                 The ActBlue donation was an old guy with the same first and last name. [edit] Or, maybe not. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     This is my shocked face. :| Want to see it again? -NT - (drook)
         Headline: “FBI Seeks Motive” - (rcareaga) - (21)
             dunno, if I was kicked off the school rifle team for being a bad shot - (boxley) - (20)
                 He must have put in some serious practice after - (crazy) - (19)
                     "And he managed to take a piece of Trump's ear." - (CRConrad) - (16)
                         Are you kidding? - (crazy) - (15)
                             No, I'm not kidding, and no, it wasn't a particularly "incredible" shot AFAICS. - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                 Fine, I bow to the greater gun experience I am sure - (crazy) - (13)
                                     Adrenaline and nerves, 100% agree - (drook)
                                     I've shot assault rifles. Not super-much, and not all that recently, but... - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                         This is a case where both sides have a point - (drook) - (9)
                                             Perfectly reasonable - (crazy) - (8)
                                                 +1 for the managerial theft. -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                     Thanks! - (crazy) - (6)
                                                         Seriously. Smoothies. - (malraux) - (5)
                                                             Makes me want to throw up just looking at your post. - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                 Glad it's feeling better. -NT - (malraux)
                                                             "Everything the body needs"??? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                 Re: "Everything the body needs"??? - (malraux)
                                                                 yup :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                         agreed -NT - (boxley)
                     It was a scoped 125m shot - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         That's the wonderful thing about the U.S. - (drook)
         Just another bullied kid - (crazy) - (6)
             Seen elsewhere: - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Very well said -NT - (crazy)
             So right yet so wrong and so many more unanswered questions - (crazy) - (3)
                 At this point, I know enough that his motivations are the least important part of event -NT - (drook) - (2)
                     Yeah, you're right - (crazy) - (1)
                         And I just realized this is the cornerstone of the societal change we are going through right now - (crazy)
         And M's take on it is....... - (crazy) - (1)
             "Wild ride" - But we've heard of wilder things that actually happened, haven't we? Not ruling it out -NT - (CRConrad)

This is a test of the Emergency LRPD System. This is only a test.
50 ms