IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Seriously. Smoothies.
You can put 1000 calories in one with all the nutrients you need, way better than Muscle Milk.

Greek yogurt, milk (cow or other), protein powder, bananas, berries, walnuts. Everything the body needs.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
Expand Edited by malraux July 22, 2024, 08:50:49 AM EDT
New Makes me want to throw up just looking at your post.
My tooth doesn't hurt anymore. I've gone through the consideration of canceling the endodontist appointment or showing up and then just telling her to check the nerve to see if it's still alive and if it's still alive then we will just ignore this.

There was a time of swelling, a time of pain, and a time of no eating. All better now.

I'm not on the major painkillers. It just seems to have resolved and now I am really annoyed.

Oh, and I lost 20 lb without trying. And I am still in that mode. I have to start eating bits slowly. Gatorade is my friend.
New Glad it's feeling better.
Regards,
-scott
New "Everything the body needs"???
There was no liverwurst, wienerschnitzel, or blue cheese in your list. Heck, you probably don't even put any booze in your smoothies! "Everything the body needs", my ass!
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Re: "Everything the body needs"???
Regards,
-scott
New yup :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Was the assassination attempt real? - (crazy) - (37)
         Well, looks like the secret service was in on it - (crazy)
         nym checks out - (rcareaga) - (4)
             Like I said, let's start some rumors! - (crazy) - (3)
                 Hadn't thought about the Fetterman/gun rights connection, but that tracks -NT - (drook)
                 The ActBlue donation was an old guy with the same first and last name. [edit] Or, maybe not. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     This is my shocked face. :| Want to see it again? -NT - (drook)
         Headline: “FBI Seeks Motive” - (rcareaga) - (21)
             dunno, if I was kicked off the school rifle team for being a bad shot - (boxley) - (20)
                 He must have put in some serious practice after - (crazy) - (19)
                     "And he managed to take a piece of Trump's ear." - (CRConrad) - (16)
                         Are you kidding? - (crazy) - (15)
                             No, I'm not kidding, and no, it wasn't a particularly "incredible" shot AFAICS. - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                 Fine, I bow to the greater gun experience I am sure - (crazy) - (13)
                                     Adrenaline and nerves, 100% agree - (drook)
                                     I've shot assault rifles. Not super-much, and not all that recently, but... - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                         This is a case where both sides have a point - (drook) - (9)
                                             Perfectly reasonable - (crazy) - (8)
                                                 +1 for the managerial theft. -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                     Thanks! - (crazy) - (6)
                                                         Seriously. Smoothies. - (malraux) - (5)
                                                             Makes me want to throw up just looking at your post. - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                 Glad it's feeling better. -NT - (malraux)
                                                             "Everything the body needs"??? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                 Re: "Everything the body needs"??? - (malraux)
                                                                 yup :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                         agreed -NT - (boxley)
                     It was a scoped 125m shot - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         That's the wonderful thing about the U.S. - (drook)
         Just another bullied kid - (crazy) - (6)
             Seen elsewhere: - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Very well said -NT - (crazy)
             So right yet so wrong and so many more unanswered questions - (crazy) - (3)
                 At this point, I know enough that his motivations are the least important part of event -NT - (drook) - (2)
                     Yeah, you're right - (crazy) - (1)
                         And I just realized this is the cornerstone of the societal change we are going through right now - (crazy)
         And M's take on it is....... - (crazy) - (1)
             "Wild ride" - But we've heard of wilder things that actually happened, haven't we? Not ruling it out -NT - (CRConrad)

I have a cunning plan...
64 ms