IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Rfk jr caught colluding with Trump
https://www.mediaite.com/news/rfk-jr-apologizes-after-video-of-call-with-trump-leaks-showing-private-comments-were-gonna-win/

Such a surprise. Not.

So it seems rfk Jr's kid is as crazy if not crazier than him and he's pissed off that Trump chose JD Vance because Vance is not anti-vaxx, as a matter of fact he's serious provax as far as the son is concerned.

So he's got a video of Daddy talking to Trump on a speakerphone as he crows that they are going to win together and they banter with the level of stupidity that is expected.

The stupidity is painful.
New Agree with what you found.
I've always thought RFK Jr team figured to lower more pro Biden voters than pro Trump voters.

I had a couple of RFK Jr team visit my property, something not really permitted in the Sun City community, and talk with me. They tried to make RFK Jr more attractive than Biden. I got a feeling they had been trained and payed to sell stuff.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Rfk jr caught colluding with Trump - (crazy) - (1)
         Agree with what you found. - (a6l6e6x)

Calculate projected nexus.
30 ms