IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They will be able to regrow them soon enough.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Not in my lifetime at my income level
Right rear gold cap molar. Already replaced that crown once after it fell off and could not be put back on. So I think I got around 600 bucks of gold to sell at the end of this process.

Main dentist who is much better than a dentist who I've crowed about in the past misdiagnosed. He just lost my trust. That's okay. He sent me to this wonderful endodontist who has the most incredible CAT scan bitewing x-ray equipment in the world. It's amazing how much seeing your own tooth decay is a pleasurable experience when you're a geek.

Of course the endodontist is young and cute and brilliant and hot and bats her eyes at me when she says to call her by her first name. Lordy lordy, I am so old and skeevy.

She's a lot cheaper than my dentist for root canals as well, but this will not be a root canal, this will be a yank. She does not yank teeth, she does root canals. So back to my regular dentist or someone else to figure out the final moments for this tooth.

The pain has peaked and receded, which according to the endodontist might signify root death which means get it yanked soon before it gets infected and kills me via a heart infection.

I did a flyby of my regular doctor and picked up a bunch of Percocet but have only eaten a couple so far. I know to be careful.

I have a couple of big cans of muscle milk now. Vanilla and strawberry. I couldn't find the one I really liked but that's okay. I lost 10 lb so far and can afford to lose another 15 so let's see how long I can last without eating.
     I am so hungry - (crazy) - (7)
         Smoothies. - (malraux)
         Huel - (pwhysall)
         Soylent Green - (drook)
         time to have it yanked -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             They will be able to regrow them soon enough. - (malraux) - (1)
                 Not in my lifetime at my income level - (crazy)
             I thought so but not yet - (crazy)

"Lord Vetinari won't stop at sarcasm. He might use" -- Colon swallowed -- "irony."
45 ms