IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Am I being a whining idiot?
I am trying to engage with my neighbor. We had a couple of spats concerning me threatening to put a G5 adapter up. I'm not saying he's crazy, but I am saying he's got issues. I actually threatened to put up a tower. Nobody wants a Tower. I don't want to tower. So anyway, we've not seen face to face well in the last 3 years but I'm trying.

So I just sent this email. Is there anything else I should add to it? Because my goal is to make friends with my neighbor.

Keep in mind who these people are. The guy is a welding professor. Who becomes a welding professor? He's got a heavy every Irish accent. The woman is the dean of the local community college where the guy is the welding professor. I'm sure there's a hell of a backstory here. But of course I would never insinuate that with these people until I've known them for a couple of years.

Hi, so and so:

I figure I should try every once every couple of years. Have I lived up to the hopeful expectation of what your neighbor would be?

Has he caused the police to be called? It actually happened but it was more of an ambulance situation.

Has he caused my property value to go down? Hopefully not but I'm never sure. I know front-facing is very touchy.

Has he caused me any enjoyment? No. Because you're not going to engage but you can be sure I don't do much other than cause enjoyment.

On to the enjoyment. I've got this ass kicking swim spa. 102° at all time. You spend the first couple of seconds of going. How stupid am I to put my feet in this and then the next half hour going. Oh my God, this is incredible. The actual swim jet can be used as a back massager which is the best you've ever had in your life. But the Jacuzzi itself is already the best you've ever had in your life. I've been to through a few of these. This wins. And I would love to share with my neighbors.

So please, come over and enjoy yourself. Kick back with me face to face and learn who we are. I'd really like to find out about you but that can't happen in the current situation.

My last next door neighbors were some of the best people I have ever met. I miss them. I'd like to cultivate this type of relationship, but I know it's rare. I'd like to give it a shot.

I'll try again in a couple of years. No pressure.

Take care.
New And I'm willing to give up land for peace
The following is what I also sent. I understand this is ridiculous if I had descendants but I don't give a s***. I will give land for peace.

Also, I want you to understand about property lines. You want a couple of feet, you can have a couple of feet. This does not bother me. I don't care about the edge of the property line and if you want a few more feet that's fine.

Get a surveyor out here to line out whatever you think is appropriate for those couple of feet and I'll hand them over to you. I don't care.

Hopefully you understand my perspective.

Take care
New Check your local zoning regs
"a couple of feet" may be enough to reduce your acreage below the point where you are allowed to do certain things. There may also be limitations on how many buildings can be present on a given lot size.

(And it can be very location specific. We're on the border between a "residential agricultural" zone and a "conservation" zone, in the residential zone. Our lot sizes can be as small as 2 acres. In the conservation zone, it is 4 acres but you can only build one a minimum of 10 acres.)
     Am I being a whining idiot? - (crazy) - (2)
         And I'm willing to give up land for peace - (crazy) - (1)
             Check your local zoning regs - (scoenye)

Savoir Faire ees EVERYWHERE!
50 ms