Here's what I really expect to happen. Should I choose to post this.

Note: it will not be posted until I get a review that says the place smells great and we're non-smokers. That will happen soon enough.

Edit: okay, one just showed up. I'd like a couple more before I feel very secure. But I feel a bit better.

When done, I will then go through it and extract all the main points in the shortest fashion in the first three paragraphs. I am very familiar with organization and executive overview in these types of documents and your eyes glaze very quickly.

There will be whatever limit of web post for a number of bytes. I will make sure those paragraphs fall under that.

Airbnb has an excellent host service /customer service division. They know the hosts make the money and they don't have to do anything so they treat us well and there's always someone at the ready to talk to and actually has authorization to change things. We got a couple crazy reviews deleted and not affecting our average but we haven't gone down that path with this one yet.

I expect the final full whatever length number of pages to be emailed to customer service which will then end up in our file which will then end up being read, printed and passed around by the customer service staff.

They will laugh and have fun and point out the silliness and then whenever we call we will become: Oh, you are that house. How may we help you?

I have done this with customer service staff in tech support for many years. Anytime you have a long-term situation where you need customer service, you better make friends. I used to have a stack of jokes ready at all times.

I'm used to web posting conversational style. As Greg used to say: he hates my chainsaw effect.

When I dictate I usually have very large run on paragraphs. Then I go back and edit it and hit returns occasionally and space it out. Dictation puts a lot of periods in that I don't like because I pause for thought. And then it capitalizes the next word. I often have to go back and fix a lot of those and I miss the occasional capitalized word or I just say screw it and move on. That's why you see the occasional misplaced period or upper case word. I do this for web hosting paragraphs.
But it might not make sense for this document, except you know my expectations as far as who's going to read it and why. I'll think about it.

Part of the paragraph style is the fact I'm dictating into an I we they box on my phone. This is not a reasonable presentation for the web, but it's close enough. If these same words were on a printed page The lines would be wider and these paragraphs would be half as long or close to it. Interesting thought process. At least for me.

But the web wraps differently for different people. And of course if you have a larger screen than a phone these apparently short paragraphs to me would be ridiculously wide and lack depth to you.

Google docs can show me the correct wrap and I could finalize in that. I'm not worried.

Note: I found out they stayed 3 days after I wrote that. Those bastards used my house for 3 days and left that review. They didn't say anything at all. I have no idea if I did a checkout with them. I usually do. I catch people on the way out and say is it all good and is anything I can do better type of stuff. No one said anything in the last month but I can't be sure I actually spoke to them because I don't speak to everybody.

I just got my first tip. 20 bucks. That's great. Three people, they left the place perfect, they had a great time, non-smokers, smelled nothing. They didn't expect the swim spa. When they saw it they went out and bought bathing suits.