I can't satisfy everyone.

Like I said, I got 75 reviews, the majority of them fives which is a top score. And the majority of those were non-smokers.

And no, I won't say smoke outside you stinky smokers. I will do the best I can, but the smokers are the priority, not the occasional a****** who stubs their toe in the shower and can't see the barbecue or the fire pit.

Again, as I say, we are smoke friendly. If you want to smoke inside feel free. If it's legal, smoke it. And the pot shop is just around the corner, which I point out to all my guests.

I have four people in right now. A couple of older parents with two adult younger people who are married. The parents are the parent of the guy. They are non-smokers who are annoyed by smoke. They can sense absolutely nothing. I'll double check in the morning.

You are right about the pervasive bad odor of cigarettes. You are wrong about the capabilities of ozone. It gets in the cracks as well. One of the things they use it for is crime scene cleanup where bodies have been stinking and rotting and leaving fluids on the floorboards that are impossible to truly clean. It's not perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than not using it.

People who react to leftover cigarette smoke vary on the range of sensitivity and reaction. I don't want those who are highly sensitive and this rebuttal is something I want on the Airbnb website so when someone reviews the comments they will know if they belong here. I'm happy to decline them.

I posted this here for any comments or suggested changes. I thank you for yours but I will decline to act on it.