IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I gather Mordaunt is out of the running because she was un-elected from the Commons?
Disregarding the speculations about bestowing a peerage on her to get her in that way -- if that disqualifies the Sword Chick, then surely it disqualifies Cruella as well?
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Yes
Braverman won her seat.
New Oh? Too bad. Must have misundertstood, I got the impression she was out too.
     Blowout in Britain - (rcareaga) - (21)
         What a wonderful evening - (pwhysall) - (20)
             Whither the Tories? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                 I gather Mordaunt is out of the running because she was un-elected from the Commons? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Yes - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Oh? Too bad. Must have misundertstood, I got the impression she was out too. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 “not the automatic party of the right” - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     It will be messy - (pwhysall)
             Naah, he never did. - (CRConrad)
             Prime Minister Keir Starmer made an impressive victory speech. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 Yes, it was a good speech - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     He's already doing some good things. I'll need to adjust my cynicism about him. - (Another Scott)
             The results, geovisualised: - (pwhysall) - (9)
                 About population density - (drook) - (8)
                     Population density equals service possibility - (crazy) - (7)
                         Yeah, parking is a bloodsport downtown -NT - (drook) - (6)
                             Downtown? Hah! - (crazy) - (5)
                                 You people used "turning lanes" for parking - (drook) - (4)
                                     Oi. This is the UK Genny Lec thread, not the "my neighbourhood was worse than yours" thread. -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                         So you're asking Scott to re-implment "reply as new topic"? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                             As any softie kno, re-implementation is the best implementation -NT - (pwhysall)
                                             Reimplementation is too dangerous - (malraux)

First came the dinosaurs, but they got all big and fat and died.
73 ms