IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The candidates are Biden and Trump.
Those are the choices.

Johnny Unbeatable isn't on the ballot.

If in some alternative universe Biden were dropped from the ticket, there would be immediate lawsuits about all the millions of primary voters being disenfranchised.

The point of this freakout isn't to get Biden off the ballot. Just like the point of the freakout about the Killer Rabbit or The Sigh or Kerry Windsurfing or Hillary's Cough or Butter Emails isn't about those things.

They do the same kinds of things to any Democratic candidate.

You cannot "win" a bad-faith argument. It's a category error.

The point of all this freakout is to drive down Democratic turnout so that the GQP wins up and down the ballot. They know they cannot win free and fair elections, so they put their thumb on the scales.

We've known this stuff for decades, but apparently have to keep relearning it.

Eyes on the prizes.

Cheers,
Scott.
New This
--

Drew
     Debate- it was bad - (crazy) - (19)
         Biden has a stutter and gets tongue-tied at times. - (Another Scott) - (9)
             I was expecting this - (crazy) - (1)
                 :-) I try to be consistent (and not in the hobgoblin sense!!) - (Another Scott)
             Zeihan's take - (crazy) - (6)
                 The candidates are Biden and Trump. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     This -NT - (drook)
                 New 30s Biden ad. - (Another Scott)
                 PZ seems to be getting a bit deranged himself... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     That was me typing it in backwards - (crazy) - (1)
                         Yeah, I know, you got it right; my point was Zeihan got it wrong. -NT - (CRConrad)
         What a choice - (pwhysall) - (8)
             Well, one of them is a felon a few dozen times over as well... -NT - (malraux)
             Heh. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 Seems doubtful they will -- I gather Starmer is all for continuing "austerity". :-( -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                     You gather wrong - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         Yeah no, that's what I meant. AIUI, that's self-contradictory. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             Bah, link broke - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                 Yeah, I noticed, so thanks. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     "I'm not raising taxes, I'm cancelling a giveaway to the rich" is a hard argument politically - (drook)

(This message was left blank.)
83 ms