IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yep, a bummer
https://www.landmarktheatres.com/events/1878-landmark-ritz-five-the-rocky-horror-picture-show/

Assuming you mean this one.

Keeping in mind I like the theater that they moved it to. That's 1 block from my father's house on spruce Street. When he was alive. I spent a lot of time walking back and forth between that area and South Street in the other direction.

I tried to envision the party atmosphere of those 6 blocks of South Street. The TLA was right in the middle of it so there were several blocks of party in either direction while we waited 2 hours until midnight.

Those theaters are kind of in isolated environment by the hotel. There's no fun shops or areas of congregation until you move a bit closer to the river. Certainly nothing like the South Street environment filled with restaurants and bars.

Oh well.

On the other hand, I'm an old man and midnight shows are totally out of the picture for me. If I was in the area, I might consider a 10:00 show.
New I want to take the wife, but at TLA
They do go back there for special events. Guess I'll have to follow their page.
--

Drew
     Who decided on serving sizes? - (drook) - (17)
         Over-eating is the curse of the west - (pwhysall) - (5)
             I blame breakfast cereal. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Water weight is a thing... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     We get trained to ignore satiation. -NT - (static)
             Everybody's deficit looks different as well - (malraux) - (1)
                 Absolutely - (pwhysall)
         I have been eating kids meals for years, can barely finish them. Rare occation when I do fast food -NT - (boxley) - (10)
             Yup, kids meal was the regular size in the 50s - (drook) - (9)
                 man I cant even finish a small fries anymore -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                     We all got old - (crazy) - (7)
                         I'm eating the "right" amount these last couple weeks - (drook) - (6)
                             Go hang out in Jim's second floor - (crazy) - (5)
                                 I'm gonna say the most Philly thing I can - (drook) - (4)
                                     I am a tourist - (crazy) - (3)
                                         They moved Rocky to a theater over on Walnut, what a disappointment -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                             Yep, a bummer - (crazy) - (1)
                                                 I want to take the wife, but at TLA - (drook)

Be careful. Zucchini can be dangerous if only wounded.
134 ms