But even in one non-english case, the guy also has a corresponding English channel that I watch. Yes, Peter is pompous but damn it that guy is smart. I've got a few more cheerleader channels such as warthog.

https://youtu.be/m9X5hIN462U?si=mYcZZrj2A_S-ieIm

Basically the enforcer sees everything first. This is because they follow the real-time Reddit and x and a variety of other social media sites.

They have some serious long-winded b******* conversations and they feel like a couple of frat boys for the most part, but they have extensive military hardware knowledge and history knowledge and they are really smart. Most of the time. But their juvenile humor masks it. Who cares? I simply fast forward it till I see a map change and I know they're switching subjects and then keep watching. I've got their 3 and 1/2 hour broadcast down to a typical 20 minutes.

Then over the next day the analysis channels will pick some of the topics that the enforcer picked up and do a deeper dive and some commentary. At that time Warthog will show up and peel off the most visual stuff for the most part. After that point, approximately 3 days later, the US News will pick up maybe 5% of everything that passed by.