IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 35 years ago. I predicted what I thought was the most important aspect of the internet
View points I could trust. Viewpoints that gave me information. Okay, if I couldn't trust them at least I'd give him an 85% and then double check on the other side. But the bottom line is that is what I thought the internet was all about those days. I'm talking before web. I'm talking when we had gopher. So anyway, here's someone else who you might want to pay attention to:

https://youtu.be/gKORMPJsatc?si=kS6BMAIJ7Fclcy70
New Good link. He covers details that regular news reporters ignore.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Inching towards the other side - (crazy) - (8)
         Thanks for the link! - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             35 years ago. I predicted what I thought was the most important aspect of the internet - (crazy) - (1)
                 Good link. He covers details that regular news reporters ignore. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Oh look, Artur is back, thanks! - (CRConrad) - (4)
             We have almost an identical list with the exception of the non-english - (crazy)
             Quite a collection! - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 Here, I'll add to it - (crazy)
                 Oops, I forgot -- Here's one more in English... - (CRConrad)

How much more correcter could this phrase get? None more correcter.
31 ms