IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yep, Python/Rust/Go/Typescript are the 4 horsemen now
Unless you're doing Windows programmering, in which case it's C#.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New I changed my mind
Why should I bend over backwards to learn s*** that I won't apply in my life? F*** that. I'll get a PS5 and game and enjoy myself.

I assume you have this overarching target goal of your life. The target goal is kick the kids out of the nest and make sure that they are taken care of and then enjoy yourself on the way out. I've been forced into enjoy myself on the way out so I might as well enjoy myself on the way out.
     Hey gamers: what hardware to get? - (crazy) - (38)
         PS5 then. - (malraux)
         What Adminiscott said. - (static) - (1)
             Okay, sounds good - (crazy)
         On the other hand - (crazy) - (20)
             Can that thing run an open source trainable model? - (crazy) - (1)
                 Not local, but ChatGPT on Raspberry Pi smart speaker - (Another Scott)
             See the 3rd page of your link. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                 Understood. - (crazy) - (15)
                     It's always just about ready - (drook)
                     New AOOSTAR external card coming. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                         Looks like I want a steam account - (crazy) - (12)
                             Lots of folks are doing amazing things with GPUs. - (Another Scott)
                             Is cuda still a thing? - (drook) - (10)
                                 What other are you thinking of? - (crazy) - (9)
                                     I don't actually know what's current, which sparked the question, do you? - (drook) - (8)
                                         Bad comparison - (crazy) - (1)
                                             Ah, I was thinking cuda was a language, not a hardware platform -NT - (drook)
                                         Wha, you haven't? How? - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                             Yep, Python/Rust/Go/Typescript are the 4 horsemen now - (malraux) - (1)
                                                 I changed my mind - (crazy)
                                             Mostly by not reading about programming languages any more - (drook) - (2)
                                                 You remember the old days when c was used to programming operating systems, with a bit of assembler - (crazy) - (1)
                                                     I was never that deep in the stack - (drook)
                 macOS on a Mac Studio is literal actual UNIX - (pwhysall)
         Depends what games you want to play with what input method - (pwhysall) - (13)
             Oh how I wish... - (CRConrad) - (8)
                 Even large case fans... - (pwhysall) - (7)
                     He doesn't even have a fan club, let alone a curve to grade them on. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                         Noctua looks like the quietest - (crazy) - (3)
                             Bah. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Don't give him time for research, procrastination or paralysis through analysis - (crazy) - (1)
                                     He's 21, he can handle T LEAST PART OF THE RESEARCH HIMSELF - (CRConrad)
                         The quietest fans are from BeQuiet - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Thanks! -NT - (CRConrad)
             It will be a console for a year or two - (crazy) - (3)
                 Different controllers for different games - (drook) - (1)
                     [ rofl ] -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Third party controllers are aimed at competitive gamers... - (pwhysall)

We have wet blue cow.
86 ms