IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What Adminiscott said.
Normally I'd say "what games were you wanting to play?" and use that to guide what console or hardware to recommend. But you already said. :)

PS5 will be the best bet. It also runs most PS4 games. And you can buy and download games. And it has streaming apps. Be aware that most PSN stuff requires a subscription. Sony couldn't make PS3 owners do that, but they couldn for PS4 and now PS5.

(And GTA VI is due out in about 18 months time. Probably. It'll be for current gen consoles for a while before it comes out on PC.)
New Okay, sounds good
If I decide to actually do it, I'll get a PS v.
     Hey gamers: what hardware to get? - (crazy) - (38)
         PS5 then. - (malraux)
         What Adminiscott said. - (static) - (1)
             Okay, sounds good - (crazy)
         On the other hand - (crazy) - (20)
             Can that thing run an open source trainable model? - (crazy) - (1)
                 Not local, but ChatGPT on Raspberry Pi smart speaker - (Another Scott)
             See the 3rd page of your link. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                 Understood. - (crazy) - (15)
                     It's always just about ready - (drook)
                     New AOOSTAR external card coming. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                         Looks like I want a steam account - (crazy) - (12)
                             Lots of folks are doing amazing things with GPUs. - (Another Scott)
                             Is cuda still a thing? - (drook) - (10)
                                 What other are you thinking of? - (crazy) - (9)
                                     I don't actually know what's current, which sparked the question, do you? - (drook) - (8)
                                         Bad comparison - (crazy) - (1)
                                             Ah, I was thinking cuda was a language, not a hardware platform -NT - (drook)
                                         Wha, you haven't? How? - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                             Yep, Python/Rust/Go/Typescript are the 4 horsemen now - (malraux) - (1)
                                                 I changed my mind - (crazy)
                                             Mostly by not reading about programming languages any more - (drook) - (2)
                                                 You remember the old days when c was used to programming operating systems, with a bit of assembler - (crazy) - (1)
                                                     I was never that deep in the stack - (drook)
                 macOS on a Mac Studio is literal actual UNIX - (pwhysall)
         Depends what games you want to play with what input method - (pwhysall) - (13)
             Oh how I wish... - (CRConrad) - (8)
                 Even large case fans... - (pwhysall) - (7)
                     He doesn't even have a fan club, let alone a curve to grade them on. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                         Noctua looks like the quietest - (crazy) - (3)
                             Bah. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Don't give him time for research, procrastination or paralysis through analysis - (crazy) - (1)
                                     He's 21, he can handle T LEAST PART OF THE RESEARCH HIMSELF - (CRConrad)
                         The quietest fans are from BeQuiet - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Thanks! -NT - (CRConrad)
             It will be a console for a year or two - (crazy) - (3)
                 Different controllers for different games - (drook) - (1)
                     [ rofl ] -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Third party controllers are aimed at competitive gamers... - (pwhysall)

He said, "Listen, shrimp. Don't you come trolling around here." What a crab. This guy was steamed. I could see the anchor in his eyes.
60 ms