IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They are fun to listen to!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Yes, they are
I used to go to Irish bars and listen to a group called Terra Nova. They were wonderful. The problem was my wife was direct British decent. So all the anti-British war songs made her feel lousy. Simultaneously my girlfriend was direct Irish descent. So those anti-British songs made her feel just right. In the Renaissance days I'd take the wife and they'd make fun of her. She was the British odd woman out. Now I've married the irish girl. So it's all good. We love to hate the British.

Check out Harry. He's the honorary leprechaun of a Georgia town.
https://www.harryodonoghue.com/

He used to sing songs to me. I was the wandering prince. My sister used to host him and his wife and I hung out. My sister said I could have his wife but I was too shy in those days. She was incredible. Oh well. Opportunities missed.
Expand Edited by crazy Feb. 21, 2024, 05:42:50 AM EST
New Reminds me of a cruise ship stop in Belfast.
The historical conflicts there are proof to me that Christianity is a faulty group of religions. The big difference is minister/priest structure and not the people. They sure treat each other badly.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     The tartan terrors - (crazy) - (3)
         They are fun to listen to! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Yes, they are - (crazy) - (1)
                 Reminds me of a cruise ship stop in Belfast. - (a6l6e6x)

This ... is my BOOMSTICK!
40 ms