IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes and no
90% ethnic majority means that the vast majority of the country has the same attitudes. The same religion. The same upbringing. Once it starts splitting apart it gives openings for discussions on how one is wrong and the other is right. Any society with identical ethnicity means they will agree on how to go forward. The second it diverges it creates problems.

As a Jew I was always the minority. I was always the one to be stomped on. I was always the one that disagreed with majority. Not that I would want to live in Israel. I think they are a bunch of assholes. Because as a Jew I was always taught to argue. Jews never agree.
New That sounds like "Yes and yes"
--

Drew
     another sign of dotage - (boxley) - (24)
         Cheques? - (pwhysall) - (23)
             No ... checks - (drook)
             10 dollars in atm fees to take out cash from an out of state bank - (boxley) - (21)
                 is there no part of US civil society that doesn't involve you folks getting rinsed? - (pwhysall) - (20)
                     no atm fee at the bank but the bank is 412 miles away - (boxley) - (1)
                         ell oh - (pwhysall)
                     If there is, it's only because someone hasn't thought of it yet -NT - (drook)
                     That's because you have a tiny tiny country - (crazy) - (16)
                         Really? - (drook) - (1)
                             Exactly - (crazy)
                         Well that obviously makes it totally reasonable to charge $10 for a cash withdrawal - (pwhysall) - (4)
                             Mommy mommy, they're being mean to me - (crazy) - (3)
                                 "Some" is doing yeoman's work there - (drook) - (2)
                                     Yeah, I'm one of them - (crazy) - (1)
                                         Except you didn't. - (CRConrad)
                         Oh, fucking quit it with that ridiculously BS excuse for all the ways the USA is a third-world... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                             Ehh, see above - (crazy) - (5)
                                 Sadly I think the ethnic background comment is the biggest issue here - (drook) - (2)
                                     Yes and no - (crazy) - (1)
                                         That sounds like "Yes and yes" -NT - (drook)
                                 Because "ethnic background" makes such a huge difference in how to use an ATM? - (CRConrad)
                                 On "small city" - (pwhysall)
                         cf Australia - (static)
                         It used to be that way across Europe - (scoenye)

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
134 ms