IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I remembered,when it came up in conversation...
...with my wife the other night, that the ambulance guy's name was Arttu, not Tero. When she mentioned it, I recalled noticing his name badge and considering mentioning that "Hey, my son had a teammate[*] named the same on his football team", but... Given how casual chit-chat wasn't going particularly well at the moment, I decided against it.

Anki also said she'd heard me talking (or at least attempting to talk) to Arttu while he was strapping me in for the ride, and since she didn't get to come with, this must have been before we set off. So my faculty for the (and propensity to) gab was beginning to return even then.

---

[*]: Arttu the fottballer was also a nice and well-mannered (well, certainly for a teenager in a team sport) young lad. His father Kari is an independent tradesman; I think that has something to do with it.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Arttu Deettu?
Just catching up on this whole thread, glad it came out all right so far.

A little one is often preamble to a bigger one, as I'm sure they told you, so keep on staying healthy.

I'm staring at a genetic stroke legacy myself, not fun to contemplate but it sounds like you're in good hands there in the frozen scrotum of Scandinavia.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Re: Arttu Deettu?
Call it “East Sweden”

I hear the Finns love that.
New "Östra rikshalvan", ~"the Eastern half of the realm", is what I use.
New And the chick who drove was Siitri Piio.
Thanks, doing my best.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Re: And the chick who drove was Siitri Piio.
Now you're cooking with gas.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Cerebrovascular adventures. - (CRConrad) - (33)
         So, two things ... - (drook) - (18)
             Well... - (CRConrad) - (17)
                 I have managed to avoid a stroke so far and Ma is senile but at 92 still sucking air - (boxley)
                 Let’s keep things in perspective - (rcareaga) - (15)
                     Yeah, I'm trapped between the Scylla and Charybdis of rage and despair at the bill I received... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         The spousette and I… - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             Well, I *have* had my struggles with the oppressive bureaucracy... - (CRConrad)
                     I'm not saying she's out of touch, but she clearly has a better view of the siding than the drywall -NT - (drook)
                     Denmark be like: - (pwhysall) - (10)
                         Point being, Denmark has an ever better argument than that. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                             "Nothing sucks like Electrolux" - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                 Like this? - (scoenye)
                                 Remember when Microsoft tried to make a mouse? - (drook) - (6)
                                     They made the Intellimouse Explorer, which at the time was the GOAT mouse. -NT - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                         "I got bettah" -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                             TBH they’ve never made a *bad* mouse - (pwhysall)
                                         While I agree that was actually good hardware - (crazy) - (2)
                                             If I were a hardware guy ... - (drook)
                                             At the risk of derailing CRC’s thread... - (pwhysall)
         Now that's a stroke story - (crazy)
         Try hard to not have strokes repeated! - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             Don't worry about me, and all the best to your wife! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Thanks for your thoughts! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Ick! Here's hoping the retraining does progress swiftly! -NT - (scoenye) - (1)
                 Thanks, but so far it's a slow process. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Good advice! - (Another Scott)
         I remembered,when it came up in conversation... - (CRConrad) - (5)
             Arttu Deettu? - (malraux) - (4)
                 Re: Arttu Deettu? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     "Östra rikshalvan", ~"the Eastern half of the realm", is what I use. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 And the chick who drove was Siitri Piio. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Re: And the chick who drove was Siitri Piio. - (malraux)
         Zooks! - (Another Scott)

I have a cunning plan...
77 ms