IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's my jam
With me it was plane tickets. (Back when printed tickets were a thing.) I put them in the zippered pouch on the side of my suitcase. The night before I tore my room apart until 3 am before I looked over and noticed the zipper.

Whenever I have something that I'm going to need later, I'll try to put it in the place that I'll need it. Then I'll forget that it's already there.
--

Drew
New That, and the opposite: "Where is...? Oh, duh!"
Where are my glasses? Oh, I'm wearing them!

Where's my phone; sould I call myself so I can find it by the sound? Oh... I couldn't do that unless I were already holding it in my hand, now could I?

Those are perhaps in a way even more infuriating, but at least they resolve themselves pretty much immediately. So putting stuff in "a place you're absolutely not going to forget" and immediately forget is worse, on the whole.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     lost set of car keys - (boxley) - (10)
         Locksmith spent hours doing what? - (CRConrad) - (5)
             Re: Locksmith spent hours doing what? - (boxley) - (4)
                 There's more of that in our future - (drook) - (2)
                     or opensource the code if you no longet intend to support it -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         There is no place so "secure" as a "safe place". -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 K, gotcha, thx. -NT - (CRConrad)
         That's my jam - (drook) - (1)
             That, and the opposite: "Where is...? Oh, duh!" - (CRConrad)
         I was locked out of my 2004 VW for about a month. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             In 82 I lost the keys to my 77 Impala - (crazy)

Whatever they're promising, I promise the same - plus a pony.
84 ms