IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Trivial dollar amount but it's his second strike
https://www.youtube.com/live/EC91odnpV6E?si=HJikjTyCjSPSwTKq

And far more important is the fact that the judge deemed him not credible.

I heard the words "not credible" from a judge once. I s*** myself.

I had tested positive for alcohol while under the supervision of drug court. I was called in for a surprise drug test from my job. It was a hot summer day. My job was to clean limousines that day.

I had gone through multiple cans of spray alcohol in an enclosed environment while scrubbing those things. So when the probation officer asked me why I tested positive I told him that.

That wasn't the full reason. But I was actually being honest in my excuse. I wasn't talking about the tequila from the week before. Those alcohol tests have a two-week look back. But they require a send away and are expensive so I hadn't been alcohol tested in two years. The day of the test I was really stoned from inhaling alcohol for a couple of hours.

The probation officer told me I answered too easily. My excuse was too ready-made. I thought long and hard about that answer, at least I thought I did. It was not ready made. I had to think about the day and what was going on on that day and then I remembered that I was spraying that alcohol all while sitting across from him as he read to me the test results. But according to him, I answered to quickly.

I told him to call my boss, she would back my story. She was the one that drove the limos up to me and handed me the can and said get to work. He didn't care.

The judge put me on the stand. The judge told me I was not credible. I thought I was going back to jail, but this time for 10 years. Instead they extended my drug court an additional year. Plus I had to copy the 35 page drug court manual by hand. Holy s*** that hurt my hand.

And in Donald's case it's another trivial fine. But it's a second strike and he has now been deemed not credible by a judge which is pretty much everything.

Since he can't control himself, I wonder what the third strike will bring?

I love the fact Cohen is disparaging the lawyers and giving them the finger. You know it's somebody's job in that law firm to review everything that is posted by Cohen. So with that full knowledge he's telling them to go f*** themselves.
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 25, 2023, 08:33:38 PM EDT
New 3rd is gonna be interesting
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Trivial dollar amount but it's his second strike - (crazy) - (1)
         3rd is gonna be interesting -NT - (boxley)

Who invented this stupid sport, anyway?
56 ms