IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A couple of concerns
The lockdown of Teams implies the existence of a security group. Any idea what their tolerance is for plugging unknown equipment annex a web server into the production network?

The "on a stick" web server is intended for a single user. The backend seems to be SQLite. The current version does support concurrent thread writes, but I suspect performance may heavily depend on how the web server handles write requests.

The microApache webserver is a stripped down Apache homebrewed by the DocuWiki crew. The Github page has little practical information regarding its configuration, but the project it is based on (abandoned ~2011) came with a warning that the security configuration might be too lax beyond the single user scenario (i.e. it was set up to make it easy to get things going.) If confidentiality across the enterprise is a concern, that may need tightening down regardless of concern #1.
New Thanks muchly.
     Thinking about DokuWiki... - (Another Scott) - (11)
         A couple of concerns - (scoenye) - (1)
             Thanks muchly. -NT - (Another Scott)
         onenote too expensive? last team I was on used it extensively -NT - (boxley) - (6)
             I think they want us to move to that. I know nothing about it - just thinking about options. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 onenote is text format - (boxley) - (3)
                     Re: onenote is text format - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Teams search is garbage -NT - (drook)
                     Tsk, tsk. You still trust shit like that to stay as-is? - (CRConrad)
                 z/OS is pretty stable ;-) -NT - (scoenye)
         Pretty much out of left-field, but... TiddlyWiki? - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Thanks for the pointer. - (Another Scott)

Laugh it up, fuzzball.
45 ms