IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is this your state? Do you have a say in this?
New No not my state. But, I have donated cash to his campaign.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Diane Feinstein died. - (malraux) - (11)
         Like Ginsburg on the USSC. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             Doesn't matter how old you are, matters if you've still got your marbles - (drook) - (6)
                 She lost them a while ago, and like Ginsburg, should have retired - (crazy) - (4)
                     Agree, but at least she said she was not going to run in 2024. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                         But Trump says he's "shifty" -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Is this your state? Do you have a say in this? -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                             No not my state. But, I have donated cash to his campaign. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 And Pelosi is still kicking ass - (crazy)
         Laphonza Butler new senator from cali - (boxley) - (2)
             Oh this is going to give the old Republicans connipshits - (crazy) - (1)
                 Difference between Rs and Ds - (drook)

I turned to him, I said, "A-balone. You're just being shellfish." Well, I knew it was going to be trouble and so did Gill, who was already on the phone to the cods.
38 ms