IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New little Rudy Giuliani will go to bed hungry tonight…
unless you help! And to this end he has set up a fundraising website so that you can be part of this historic defense of our ancient liberties. Feel the freedom:
The Deep State is on a mission to take down every single one of President Donald J. Trump’s closest allies.

Among their top targets is Rudy Giuliani, who was repeatedly censored for trying to expose the truth about the Biden Family’s corruption ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

But, Rudy’s loyalty to President Trump and the truth has come with a hefty price.

The FBI not only spied on Rudy’s private communications with President Trump during the first impeachment trial, but even hounded him in a dawn raid on his apartment.

As Alan Dershowitz wisely pointed out, “In banana republics, in … many parts of the world, when a candidate loses for president, they go after the candidate, they go after his lawyers, they go after his friends… That’s happening in America now. They’re going after Rudy Giuliani.”

President Trump governed by a motto to drain the swamp and put the American people first.

Now, the swamp is revolting by placing a bull’s eye on the backs of every Trump loyalist who had the guts to challenge the Deep State. That puts Rudy at the top of their list.

Rudy’s fate will determine if America still is a Republic governed by We The People, or if the swamp has finally amassed total control of our great country.

That’s why Rudy urgently needs YOUR help as he battles for his freedom and justice.

And don’t forget… if the Deep State can do this to a former president’s confidante who did nothing wrong, then one day, they could do it to you.
Geez…if I should ever plot to overturn a valid election, the Deep State might come after me! Where do I sign? Alas, between medical and veterinary expenses here we’re not in a position to send the Rudester as much as he needs, but drawing upon my old skillset I hereby offer this in kind contribution to the cause in hopes that it will melt your stony hearts. Send the man some coin! A couple of rubles, at least.

charitably,
New ROFL! very nice
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Indeed!
New He will be fed in prison.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New This is what AI was destined to do
--

Drew
     little Rudy Giuliani will go to bed hungry tonight… - (rcareaga) - (4)
         ROFL! very nice -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Indeed! -NT - (scoenye)
         He will be fed in prison. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         This is what AI was destined to do -NT - (drook)

Loopholes and fine print are there for a reason, and it's not to make you happy.
69 ms