IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New this confuses me "Conservative outrage over transgender model posting topless video at White House"
https://news.yahoo.com/conservative-outrage-over-transgender-model-182604261.html
if conservatives think that is a guy why would they care if he took his shirt off?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New They are terrified of their own gay panic
Half done trans woman means usually a very pretty chick with a dick. They make fun of the older/ less attractive ones, but that is more in a laughing at the other kind of way.

Of course Bobcat Goldthwait said it best:

Damn it, can't find a video of it. Basically it's a macho dude beating the s*** out of gay dude and the running monologue the macho dude has going in his head runs through: I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I want to f*** you.

But not with the pretty ones. So they might spend a couple moments ogling the top half and then their eyes wander down and see a bulge. At this moment they have some serious internal problems. They were getting horny and it ends up being a guy. And the better looking, the more they freak out. They could very easily attempt to pick this one up at a bar and get fooled.

I'm pretty sure this is where the gay panic defense comes in.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense
New aviod all that with a strine handshake
New Misread that as Shriner handshake at first, wondered how the heck that was supposed to work.
Yeah, thanks, I think I can figure out from context what an "Australian handshake" means.
New Does that phrase come from Crocodile Dundee?
--

Drew
New yup
     this confuses me "Conservative outrage over transgender model posting topless video at White House" - (boxley) - (5)
         They are terrified of their own gay panic - (crazy) - (4)
             aviod all that with a strine handshake -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 Misread that as Shriner handshake at first, wondered how the heck that was supposed to work. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Does that phrase come from Crocodile Dundee? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     yup -NT - (boxley)

It's like there's nothing you can do about that joke. It's coming and you just have to stand there.
53 ms