IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When turley says he's f*****, he's f*****
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jonathan-turley-fox-news-trump-indictment-b2355367.html

So I'd say a maga a****** will end up on the jury and cause the first one to be hung. And then they research hard on the next batch of jurors and he's found guilty.

But then we have the loose cannon of Eileen Canon who will have to be disqualified either by recusal or them attacking her record on the special master portion of the case. She was assigned by the clerk not at random.

Then we have the shotgun of appeals. And the fact that Thomas is in charge of that circuit.

So if it all gets past all that and he ends up in jail in 3 years I say Biden pardons him on the way out if a Republican is coming in since the Republican will do it anyway and Biden always wants to look nice. Actually not pardon, will give a commutation so he can get out of jail but still be guilty.

On the other hand, there might be enough maga idiots around to push him to be the Republican candidate after Biden's second term and that will hand the election to the Democrats who will run on a keep the a****** in jail platform.

Hopefully the financial ruin while he is sitting in jail and all the various lawsuits hit will wipe him out but that scumbag will always have a shitload of hidden cash out of the country.
New Teri Kanefield is worth reading.
https://terikanefield.com/indictment-2-over-the-cliff-notes-and-more/

Her Part II, discussing Cannon, Bedminster, and other stuff, should be out in a few days (her kid just graduated).

tl;dr - Don't panic!

Cheers,
Scott.
New She's well focused!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: one magat on the jury
He's facing at least 4 cases. Just one prosecutor needs to successfully screen them all out.
--

Drew
New Not just to be nice.
So if it all gets past all that and he ends up in jail in 3 years I say Biden pardons him on the way out if a Republican is coming in since the Republican will do it anyway and Biden always wants to look nice. Actually not pardon, will give a commutation so he can get out of jail but still be guilty.

On the other hand, there might be enough maga idiots around to push him to be the Republican candidate after Biden's second term and that will hand the election to the Democrats who will run on a keep the a****** in jail platform.
Biden will pardon him not "to look nice", but because -- and not "in spite of the fact that", but precisely because -- as soon as he's out, the Republicans will nominate him again. At least if, as usual, they don't have the sense to all stand back for a single counter-candidate; as soon as there's more than one De Santis, non-Trump votes will be split among them, handing him the nomination, just as is happening now. So he'll most likely be nominated...

Which will -- or at least should; by Dog, I hope it should -- make Kamala a shoo-in in '28. That's why Biden will commutate his sentence (or, who knows, maybe even actually pardon him) in time for the Repo primaries.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     When turley says he's f*****, he's f***** - (crazy) - (4)
         Teri Kanefield is worth reading. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             She's well focused! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Re: one magat on the jury - (drook)
         Not just to be nice. - (CRConrad)

Save your piss. Seriously.
73 ms