IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did the web page match any official policy?
I would hope the judge would let you off just based on the web page; a defendant couldn't be expected to know if there were a discrepancy. But the prosecutor should know what the actual policy is. If the web page didn't match the policy, someone needs to go through the site with a fine-tooth comb.
--

Drew
New that was the official policy, backassed georgia county officials didnt look or care
judge reamed them a new one. County official whined her son was 18 and still had to accompany parents overnight. I muttered poor sonofabitch just loud enough for her to hear me.
Next step they told judge they were going to take my son into care, judge looked poleaxed and then I brought up the Indian Child Welfare Act and offered the judge tribal office info so the case could be moved there. Judge chuckled and told local officials to contact the tribal office for any further needs. Much huffing and puffing from the local child welfare dragons about that.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Popehat isn't convinced. - (Another Scott) - (4)
         Well, also this: - (malraux) - (3)
             oops, check your sources error number one - (boxley) - (2)
                 Did the web page match any official policy? - (drook) - (1)
                     that was the official policy, backassed georgia county officials didnt look or care - (boxley)

That is The Story.

The rest is just pretty pictures.
57 ms