IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ok but one review about "could have been cleaner in the ???" would not be a good thing
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Oh yeah, that's when we hired someone
Won't be doing that again.
New Be more specific please
We got a cancellation based on what people observed. And we went crazy on the clean side. It turns out that my father-in-law left some disgusting things behind that we didn't see. But these people did. And we had professionals come in at that moment. And they missed it. And now we pay incredibly close attention. So I'm looking for something that says bad about us but I don't see it. Do you see it or were you just screwing with me?

Three groups of people so far loved this place but I'm still waiting for the reviews. I greet them on the way in and give them the spa control lecture. And I touch base with them on the way out, is there anything we could have done better? Did you not consider it clean? I do it gently. But I need to find out.

People love the swim spa. It blows them away. At least that's what they say. I'm waiting for the reviews to mention it.
New did not ead any reviews just noted what you do not want to see in the future
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Understood.
I am very sensitive to the situation so I'm making sure. We are up to three reviews, all five star. They love it. And I haven't even opened up the infrared sauna to them.

Now we are letting airbnb decide the cost to figure out the best bang for the buck situation.
     Dopamine hit - (crazy) - (24)
         take one empty day a week to do deep clean, better in the long run -NT - (boxley) - (6)
             Not that easy - (crazy) - (5)
                 ok but one review about "could have been cleaner in the ???" would not be a good thing -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     Oh yeah, that's when we hired someone - (crazy) - (3)
                         Be more specific please - (crazy) - (2)
                             did not ead any reviews just noted what you do not want to see in the future -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Understood. - (crazy)
         Okay, please start thinking about a specific week - (crazy) - (16)
             Re: Okay, please start thinking about a specific week - (Another Scott)
             too early for me, done working in nov will tak a few montghs to see if i need to go back - (boxley) - (3)
                 That's fine - (crazy) - (2)
                     Next decade? ;-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         I probably won't be alive that long -NT - (crazy)
             We're finally starting to talk vacation - (drook) - (10)
                 "Tired of...?" Tell me about it. -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                     Ok (I know it was rhetorical, but I'm going anyway) - (drook) - (6)
                         I had a discussion like that with today's tenants - (crazy)
                         reno was nice but with musk moving in it is way too crowded - (boxley)
                         Having water is nice. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Yeah, I'm depressed that I'm actually having to think about that -NT - (drook)
                             I need ocean or mountains preferably both petty happy on the gulf of mexico at the moment -NT - (boxley)
                         Slow learner, is she? - (CRConrad)
                 Tell her here in Southern California we dropped Winter. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Oh yeah, that'll win her over - (drook)

Do not ask for whom the bellicose tolls.
188 ms