IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New about the images
I know what you mean about the Wyeth Frankenstein. I can’t place the visage either, but I feel the itch. And what about Edward Hopper’s version, which didn’t make the book? John Wayne, maybe? Steadman’s Jekyll has a bit of Gene Wilder about him. As to Léon: The Professional, I think Steadman’s Henry V on p. 65 comes a bit closer. I’ve credited your quip re The African Queen on p. 106, and have also given you a shout-out on the copyright page. The updated PDF, incorporating corrections and with some image swaps/substitutions/enhancements, is parked at the same old place (“Oh, you must mean the old Same place!” —Firesign Theatre).

cordially,
New Oh, geez, you shouldn't have! *Blushes coquettishly* (Of course you should.)
A bit overwhelming for that little, but thanks!
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     The next book of film posters - (rcareaga) - (14)
         Great stuff! Thanks for sharing. Let us know when it's published. -NT - (Another Scott) - (13)
             And the almost-completed cover - (rcareaga) - (12)
                 Went off? Well that's a bit rushed, I hadn't sent you the typos I found... -NT - (CRConrad) - (10)
                     Oh, I always send for a proof copy… - (rcareaga) - (9)
                         Mail to ... ? -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
                             Re: Mail to ... ? - (rcareaga) - (7)
                                 That "gimlet-eyed review" (all of four^Wthree possible typos); where to. Here? -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                     Re: That "gimlet-eyed review" (all of four^Wthree possible typos); where to. Here? - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         So WTF _is_ a gimlet innafirstplace? Had to look it up... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                             Re: So WTF _is_ a gimlet innafirstplace? Had to look it up... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                 gimlet is what yer eyes look like the next day after imbibing a few of them -NT - (boxley)
                                             about the images - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                 Oh, geez, you shouldn't have! *Blushes coquettishly* (Of course you should.) - (CRConrad)
                 Your site isn't https - (malraux)

I don't think these were sliced from anything.
39 ms