IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ha!
I’m pretty sure the handle was “Romantic Mary.” I still can’t find her hilarious list of conditions for would-be suitors (the Google results are absolutely polluted, screen after screen, with ads), and I have the vague impression that, perhaps after a course of therapy and antipsychotics, she scrubbed the site long ago. Too bad, if so. It was pretty droll, albeit appalling syuff.

romantically,
New MaryRomantic.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20030326044746/http://maryromantic.com/

How to e-mail Mary if you want a reply:

Please e-mail me only by copying and pasting the following letter into an e-mail to me if you can honestly do so (see exceptions). To learn how to copy and paste, please click here. It's easy! Then, just supply a simple, virtually one-word answer (such as your first name, age, and day that you want me to contact you) right after each of the ten dashes (--), which are in the last ten, short paragraphs of the letter. I assure you, I don't need anything else in the e-mail. Please don't remove the dashes (--) or any words from the letter, even those in parentheses. My e-mail address is Mary****@aol.com You can tell a little about what I'm looking for and whether I might fit what you're looking for from the content of this letter. If you want to read more about me, please go to my home page or to "More About Mary: Articles." If it doesn't make sense to you to read any of my other pages at this time, that's OK with me.

Is that close? Is it even it??

:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New lordie, yes, AScott!
You are a search god!

reverently (I will light sticks of incense),
New Thank the Wayback Machine.
They're an amazing resource, and are in the news for losing a lawsuit. An appeal is pending.

Glad to help!

Cheers,
Scott.
     throwing out this question - (rcareaga) - (9)
         must be before she changed her name to karen - (boxley)
         Doesn't ring a particular bell. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             “Sunshine” not - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 It will not come to you . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Sometimes... - (Another Scott)
         Ha! - (rcareaga) - (3)
             MaryRomantic.com - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 lordie, yes, AScott! - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Thank the Wayback Machine. - (Another Scott)

Check out Elimidate.. but not right after a meal, OK?
38 ms