IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And so it begins
The Airbnb is up.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/819154613511732728?check_in=2023-04-23&check_out=2023-04-24&guests=1&adults=2&s=67&unique_share_id=2f633c52-c7bb-46a5-88e0-d6fcac97a599

I've lost the last 6 months to my right foot. So everything that was my task to get ready became M's in the last month. While she also worked.

The back shed is half done. My contractor is supposed to install a bunch of electrical outlets in it and at that point it becomes a usable space. But right now it's got the sauna in it and it works. But beyond that, it's a crap storage space. So I can't let people walk in there and trip over stuff. I assume that will be up on the Airbnb in a couple of months.

Same thing with the fish pond. The fish pond needs two or three days of me drilling stuff and creating the filters, but I still can't put my right foot down. So we're covering it with a pond cover to make sure no one wanders over and trips into the rain water.

We've had one couple so far but they left no review. They showed up late and left early so they'd probably didn't even have time to go swimming.
New Nice
That sunset "window" is hilarious.
--

Drew
New It's a pretty good tight space illusion actually
Keep in mind I chose none of this. I merely step back and smile.

Got a few more people showing up in a little bit. Hopefully they will use the pool and leave a decent review.
New Very good!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New looks nice
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     And so it begins - (crazy) - (4)
         Nice - (drook) - (1)
             It's a pretty good tight space illusion actually - (crazy)
         Very good! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         looks nice -NT - (boxley)

The biggest giveaway is they always have slightly too specific of an answer to literally every question.
77 ms