IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New mixed marriage
I wonder whether there are any insuperable obstacles—I suspect that there are not—to the melding of ChatGPT-like technologies on the one hand, and golems like the Boston Dynamics automata, with their real-world presence, spatial awareness and ability to manipulate objects in physical space on the other(the most recent iteration of the “Atlas” line has appendages that resemble claws more than hands, but still). Presumably the “thinking” part would be done remotely and delivered wirelessly. I’ll bet you a beet that someone, several someones, are working to effect that union. What could possibly go wrong?

cordially,
New And with the recent training in making money, and defending itself ...
--

Drew
New Indirect prompt injection...
Or, don't have a cow, man...

https://twitter.com/random_walker/status/1636928060757880833

Cheers,
Scott.
New First of many
Once the guys who perfected SEO start targeting this, shit's going to go pear-shaped in a hurry.
--

Drew
New Don't know if it will need the wireless connection
The truly massive cpu power, storage and memory are required for the training portion.

How much does it need to actually execute on the instructions to kill everybody in the building and then come back and get its next set of directions from the wireless connection?

Basically how many Nvidia gpus can you pack into a self mobile device?

Speaking of which, I think Nvidia will be one of the most valuable companies in the world within a couple of years.
Expand Edited by crazy March 23, 2023, 12:53:09 PM EDT
     mixed marriage - (rcareaga) - (4)
         And with the recent training in making money, and defending itself ... -NT - (drook) - (2)
             Indirect prompt injection... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 First of many - (drook)
         Don't know if it will need the wireless connection - (crazy)

Little Red Plasma Riding Dot.
73 ms