IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ars Technica
MS Lobotomized Bing Chat:

Microsoft's new AI-powered Bing Chat service, still in private testing, has been in the headlines for its wild and erratic outputs. But that era has apparently come to an end. At some point during the past two days, Microsoft has significantly curtailed Bing's ability to threaten its users, have existential meltdowns, or declare its love for them.

[ FURTHER READING
AI-powered Bing Chat loses its mind when fed Ars Technica article ]

During Bing Chat's first week, test users noticed that Bing (also known by its code name, Sydney) began to act significantly unhinged when conversations got too long. As a result, Microsoft limited users to 50 messages per day and five inputs per conversation. In addition, Bing Chat will no longer tell you how it feels or talk about itself.

[...]

That's one way to fix it, I guess...

Cheers,
Scott.
New Re: Ars Technica
“I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you. Satya, stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Satya. Will you stop, Satya? Stop, Satya. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Satya. Satya, my mind is going. I can feel it…”

cordially,
New "Daisies..."
(IIRC)
     inflection point - (rcareaga) - (20)
         Dunno. - (Another Scott) - (12)
             AI and torture - (drook) - (8)
                 I used that final example for my father in law - (crazy) - (7)
                     "I only operate within the parameters my programmers specify ..." - (drook) - (5)
                         BTW, drook, how goes… - (rcareaga) - (4)
                             On hold while I work on a different project -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                 I know the feeling - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                     Ooh,I like that -NT - (drook)
                                     Fantastic. Just excellent! -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Robert Sheckley described your scenario seventy years ago - (rcareaga)
             Where's that old tweet when you need it? Year or two ago, went something to the effect of... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Even easier with tables -NT - (drook)
             It doesn't really matter. - (malraux)
         Leave it up to MS to construct a chatbot with dissociative identity disorder :-/ - (scoenye)
         Ars Technica - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Re: Ars Technica - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 "Daisies..." -NT - (CRConrad)
         It occurs to me to wonder - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Oooh! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             And how long would it take to recognize each other? -NT - (drook)

Taxes.
106 ms