IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nope. Seems too much risk for too little gain (or none). Why would they?
New To be very sure that they are never turned on again
Whether or not it's worth the risk of the blowback is a calculation that I can't make.

But European and very specifically German dependence on those pipes tilted the world in the last 5 years. One of the few things I ever agreed with Trump on.

So while they were being wound down in theory, the reality is someone could make a decision and flip a switch and all the sudden all the influence is back. I could very easily see someone making a decision to make sure that did not happen again.
New It was probably the Norwegians . . .
. . to make sure they could continue to get a good price for their gas.
New You guys are supposed to be good at blowing shit up. You'd have got all four.
     did america blow the russion pipelines? maybe - (boxley) - (14)
         Maybe not. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             his track record isnt good but that is one way to blow it - (boxley)
         For those of you who speak German... - (CRConrad) - (7)
             if I understand point 4 correctly - (boxley) - (6)
                 Yes, AIUI. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                     I won't be alive when the docs are released - (crazy) - (4)
                         Nope. Seems too much risk for too little gain (or none). Why would they? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             To be very sure that they are never turned on again - (crazy) - (2)
                                 It was probably the Norwegians . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 You guys are supposed to be good at blowing shit up. You'd have got all four. -NT - (CRConrad)
         "Intelligence Suggests Pro-Ukrainian Group Sabotaged Pipelines, U.S. Officials Say" - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             need sat diving capabilty and ship/boat support in a heavily patrolled area -NT - (boxley)
             "Suggests" - (Another Scott)
             AIUI (from other src, not read these yet), it all boils down to "Could have been a tiny 'private'... - (CRConrad)

I've fished dese ol' archives before and I'll fish em' again!
105 ms