IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New irlrpd
Apparently there's nothing better to do in ND (other than cook meth and kidnap the indigenous) than to pick on the LGTBQ people. Keep it up cleatus, that'll learn 'em.

https://news.yahoo.com/lgbtq-people-allies-could-face-181006129.html
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New All and everything about that, but also did you notice ...
They have the most boring-ass state capitol building in the fucking world. Goddam that's plain.
--

Drew
New after working in Fargo for a period of time I avoid that state wherever possible
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Looks like it should pretty obviously run afoul of the first (innit?) Amendment, freedom of speech.
I mean, most folks would probably argue God didn't assign them the identity of Fucking Asshole at birth, but you still have a constitutionally protected right to refer to them as that, don't you?
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New They didn't expect it to pass
And if it had passed, they didn't expect it to stand up to court review.

They just wanted that to be the thing everyone's talking about, instead of their actual policies (or lack thereof).
--

Drew
     irlrpd - (boxley) - (4)
         All and everything about that, but also did you notice ... - (drook) - (1)
             after working in Fargo for a period of time I avoid that state wherever possible -NT - (boxley)
         Looks like it should pretty obviously run afoul of the first (innit?) Amendment, freedom of speech. - (CRConrad) - (1)
             They didn't expect it to pass - (drook)

I'd interracially copulate with an alien at this point, and take it to breakfast even.
61 ms