IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm not holding my breath
Over 40% of the vote in Flanders now goes to separatist parties with roots in the WW II collaborative movements. That number has been growing steadily since the '70s. Their arguments follow the same old pattern, just with updated scapegoats. If any critical thinking is going on, it does not seem to have much effect.

Education is now a regional responsibility. Wallonia does its own thing, the politics are the opposite of Flanders, but I can't find any official critical thinking curriculum at the elementary/secondary school level their either.
New Sad to hear.
     CRConrad will be glad to read this. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
         Sure I am, and grateful that my son went to school here, but let's not get too... - (CRConrad) - (11)
             I am not sure if a class in media criticisim would fly here today unless FOX wrote the syllabus -NT - (boxley)
             We rarely get that stuff until college - (crazy)
             If that happens in the US, I've never seen nor heard of it before college -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 Rational thinking at some level should be taught in elementary school. - (a6l6e6x)
             Whoa, so sorry for all you Yanks! +: Peter, Sven (any other Euros left?), wanna chime in? - (CRConrad) - (6)
                 Rule of thumb for American education and healthcare - (drook)
                 A hint critical thinking? - (crazy)
                 Not that I recall - (scoenye) - (3)
                     Yeah, that one made the news here too a few days ago. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         I'm not holding my breath - (scoenye) - (1)
                             Sad to hear. -NT - (CRConrad)

dude...?
74 ms