IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Italian recipe, approved by Romans:
New Similar to the fettucini alfredo recipe from Babish that I just tried
https://youtu.be/WS6_CeuSn_s?t=70

Actually he's using the America's Test Kitchen recipe, but it's his video I watched. Came out amazing on the first try. I left out the nutmeg. Maybe I'll try that next time.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Jan. 5, 2023, 05:00:49 PM EST
New making apple fettucini?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Because of the nutmeg?
--

Drew
New pretty much
of coarse. I prefer oil base over alfredo sauce
oliveoil, butter, lemon juice, shitton garlic, pepper chopped onions, chopped peppers shrooms and choice of seafood
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I'm gonna read that as me vindicated on the ingredients...
...for the whole eggs and allowing parmaggiano.

For the method, yeah, I used to pre-mix eggs, cheese, and pepper in a separate bowl too; still probably do it about half the time. (Went with the mixing-on-top-of-the-spaghetti version above perhaps mostly not to be seen as hypocritical for criticising that blog-comment guy's unneccesary use of an extra saucepan, then use an extra bowl myself. Though, come to think about it, his crime is still much the greater, for cooking stuff in cornstarch, never mind the washing-up.) But putting the heat back on? Naah... Look at the pan just before and as he's serving up: That's clearly scrambled egg up around the rim.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     Spaghetti Carbonara - (Another Scott) - (7)
         I simplify / substitute some ingredients, so he might be more "correct" there, but... - (CRConrad) - (6)
             Italian recipe, approved by Romans: - (pwhysall) - (5)
                 Similar to the fettucini alfredo recipe from Babish that I just tried - (drook) - (3)
                     making apple fettucini? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Because of the nutmeg? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                             pretty much - (boxley)
                 I'm gonna read that as me vindicated on the ingredients... - (CRConrad)

Shown here is a tranquil scene in the north woods. A beaver has just completed its dam, two black bears forage for food, a swallow-tailed butterfly flutters in the foreground, a loon swims quietly by, and a kingfisher searches for a tasty fish.
158 ms