Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is it humor? Is it tragedy? Go read the comments
2 minute watch.

https://youtu.be/HBfU6hkWV6c

Edit: fixed link
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 29, 2022, 07:55:25 PM EST
New It's a well done tragedy.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New This some newfangled kinda Rickroll? "Renassaince - Mother Russia" is a 9 m listen, not a 2 m watch.
New Sorry, meant to post this
New Aha, thanks. Oh, I see: Estonians. Neighbours to both Finns and Russians -- what else was to expect?
New I'm seeing 9 minutes, are we getting the same video?
--

Drew
New See above post
     Is it humor? Is it tragedy? Go read the comments - (crazy) - (6)
         It's a well done tragedy. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         This some newfangled kinda Rickroll? "Renassaince - Mother Russia" is a 9 m listen, not a 2 m watch. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
             Sorry, meant to post this - (crazy) - (1)
                 Aha, thanks. Oh, I see: Estonians. Neighbours to both Finns and Russians -- what else was to expect? -NT - (CRConrad)
         I'm seeing 9 minutes, are we getting the same video? -NT - (drook) - (1)
             See above post -NT - (crazy)

I hope you don't mind if I don't read this. I don't know if it's going where I don't want it to be going, but if it is going there, I *don't* want to go there, so the best place for me to be is here, not there, and here is where I'm staying.
*puts on blinders*
*whistles very loudly*
*claws out own eyes*
97 ms