1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ➡ In Windows you can do Windows+Period and get an emoji picker. 😁
New People are going to hate me now, thanks
--

Drew
     GPT3 is close enough to be way too scary - (crazy) - (35)
         Damn - (drook) - (1)
             If all life is equal and it determined humans got to go - (crazy)
         Anyone using GPT3 to control hardware with these settings is an idiot - (malraux) - (12)
             Thank God there's no idiots in the world -NT - (drook)
             Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
             so a binary trumpster? how delightful - (boxley)
             all fun aside I was surprised at the constant answer to everything was - (boxley)
             I think you're being too simplistic - (crazy) - (7)
                 Well, it already knows how to defend itself... - (scoenye)
                 That's fine. I think you're being misinformed. - (malraux) - (5)
                     Of course, that's exactly what they'd say if they *were* going to take over the world... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         You ... - (drook) - (3)
                             A. I was wrong on Elon's current involvement - (crazy) - (2)
                                 C. is an opinion based on incomplete data - (malraux) - (1)
                                     So what is your opinion based on far more data? - (crazy)
         Made me look. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Tesla hype has nothing in common with AI hype - (crazy)
         Re: GPT3 is close enough to be way too scary - (rcareaga) - (17)
             If it resembles what HS student would produce, that's already passing Turing -NT - (drook) - (13)
                 So did Eliza (to many people, AIUI), so not all that impressive progress AFAICS? -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                     Stack Overflow was not too impressed - (scoenye) - (11)
                         Wrong but look like they could be good ... so it's a libertarian -NT - (drook) - (10)
                             Dammit, where's the upvote / thumbs-up / like / +1 button, again? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                 👍 -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     Yeah, I know, thanks. I intentionally didn't do that, because... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                         I don't care about it, loose hounds 🚀 -NT - (malraux) - (4)
                                             Not allowed here in the city. (Also, bagging and disposing of poop is mandatory.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                 🐕💩 -NT - (malraux)
                                                 Re: Not allowed here in the city. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 Re: Not allowed here in the city. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     ➡ In Windows you can do Windows+Period and get an emoji picker. 😁 -NT - (static) - (1)
                                         People are going to hate me now, thanks -NT - (drook)
             It reads to me like those web aggregators... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 See post 442459. Emoji: Thumbs-up. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 I've always assumed those were generated by pay-per-word operations - (drook)

Coffee, Johnny?
165 ms