IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's kinda hard to miss if you ever get over to San Francisco.

It's owned by Lindt since 1998.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Yeah, my daughter used to visit there when her in-laws lived in the area.
The store had sales on candy that had failed appearance inspection.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Heh.
When I visited a few years ago, I didn't know about Ghirardelli at all, I came across it almost by accident walking over Russian Hill (yes, I walked from Market St). Quite a good introduction to the Fisherman's Wharf area.

Wade.
     High levels of heavy metals in dark chocolate - (malraux) - (14)
         Thanks for the pointer. - (Another Scott)
         Dark chocolate is disgusting - (crazy) - (12)
             I do. - (a6l6e6x)
             Re: Dark chocolate is disgusting - (pwhysall)
             I do, sometimes (too rarely, lately), because... - (CRConrad)
             ,o/ - (drook) - (6)
                 Girardelli was always an oddity. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                     There's a lot of information on the name with an "h" - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                         Yeah, of course, just kidding. (So did Marc's family, I guess.) - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             It's kinda hard to miss if you ever get over to San Francisco. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 Yeah, my daughter used to visit there when her in-laws lived in the area. - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Heh. - (static)
             Wrong again... ;-) -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                 Oh, I'm very well aware of the portion of the population that has an affinity for dark chocolate - (crazy)