IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ,o/
But hey, Ghirardelli is one of the good ones, so yay me.
--

Drew
New Girardelli was always an oddity.
I mean, Luxembourg doesn't even have any Alps! But then he was actually an Austrian. Oh, and there's no h in the name.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New There's a lot of information on the name with an "h"
Ancestry.com as example.

The chocolate company guy came from Italy. Wikipedia reference.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Yeah, of course, just kidding. (So did Marc's family, I guess.)
I understood from context that DrooK was talking about a chocolate company, and if I hadn't, Google (or if it was Bing) was nothing but chocolate for at least the first page.

The point (such as it was) of my joke was that the skier was the only entity of that name I'd heard of; the chocolate was new to me.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New It's kinda hard to miss if you ever get over to San Francisco.

It's owned by Lindt since 1998.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Yeah, my daughter used to visit there when her in-laws lived in the area.
The store had sales on candy that had failed appearance inspection.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Heh.
When I visited a few years ago, I didn't know about Ghirardelli at all, I came across it almost by accident walking over Russian Hill (yes, I walked from Market St). Quite a good introduction to the Fisherman's Wharf area.

Wade.
     High levels of heavy metals in dark chocolate - (malraux) - (14)
         Thanks for the pointer. - (Another Scott)
         Dark chocolate is disgusting - (crazy) - (12)
             I do. - (a6l6e6x)
             Re: Dark chocolate is disgusting - (pwhysall)
             I do, sometimes (too rarely, lately), because... - (CRConrad)
             ,o/ - (drook) - (6)
                 Girardelli was always an oddity. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                     There's a lot of information on the name with an "h" - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                         Yeah, of course, just kidding. (So did Marc's family, I guess.) - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             It's kinda hard to miss if you ever get over to San Francisco. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 Yeah, my daughter used to visit there when her in-laws lived in the area. - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Heh. - (static)
             Wrong again... ;-) -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                 Oh, I'm very well aware of the portion of the population that has an affinity for dark chocolate - (crazy)

5. Baige.
136 ms