IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Damn
Anyone working on that project has to be shitting bricks.
--

Drew
New If all life is equal and it determined humans got to go
It needs to come up with an individualized kill scenario rather than nuke us.

Seeing how well drones have worked, little itty bitty individualized helicopter drones, I could easily see a scenario where the world's toy drone supply gets militarized and grenades attached and the AI goes on hunt and kill for the human population.

Of course it will target command and control across the board. But an all knowing all seeing AI with many millions of drones with cameras and infrared sensors and grenades it would be easy.

It can take over all of Elon's factories and repurpose them for its own production of the killer equipment. They already have robots building robots at this point. At what point can it cut the humans out of the loop and lock the doors.
     GPT3 is close enough to be way too scary - (crazy) - (35)
         Damn - (drook) - (1)
             If all life is equal and it determined humans got to go - (crazy)
         Anyone using GPT3 to control hardware with these settings is an idiot - (malraux) - (12)
             Thank God there's no idiots in the world -NT - (drook)
             Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
             so a binary trumpster? how delightful - (boxley)
             all fun aside I was surprised at the constant answer to everything was - (boxley)
             I think you're being too simplistic - (crazy) - (7)
                 Well, it already knows how to defend itself... - (scoenye)
                 That's fine. I think you're being misinformed. - (malraux) - (5)
                     Of course, that's exactly what they'd say if they *were* going to take over the world... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         You ... - (drook) - (3)
                             A. I was wrong on Elon's current involvement - (crazy) - (2)
                                 C. is an opinion based on incomplete data - (malraux) - (1)
                                     So what is your opinion based on far more data? - (crazy)
         Made me look. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Tesla hype has nothing in common with AI hype - (crazy)
         Re: GPT3 is close enough to be way too scary - (rcareaga) - (17)
             If it resembles what HS student would produce, that's already passing Turing -NT - (drook) - (13)
                 So did Eliza (to many people, AIUI), so not all that impressive progress AFAICS? -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                     Stack Overflow was not too impressed - (scoenye) - (11)
                         Wrong but look like they could be good ... so it's a libertarian -NT - (drook) - (10)
                             Dammit, where's the upvote / thumbs-up / like / +1 button, again? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                 👍 -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     Yeah, I know, thanks. I intentionally didn't do that, because... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                         I don't care about it, loose hounds 🚀 -NT - (malraux) - (4)
                                             Not allowed here in the city. (Also, bagging and disposing of poop is mandatory.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                 🐕💩 -NT - (malraux)
                                                 Re: Not allowed here in the city. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 Re: Not allowed here in the city. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     ➡ In Windows you can do Windows+Period and get an emoji picker. 😁 -NT - (static) - (1)
                                         People are going to hate me now, thanks -NT - (drook)
             It reads to me like those web aggregators... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 See post 442459. Emoji: Thumbs-up. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 I've always assumed those were generated by pay-per-word operations - (drook)

When's the last time you heard China?
110 ms