IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "performance, screen, speakers and battery life" So basically "all the things" then?
--

Drew
New Re: "performance, screen, speakers and battery life" So basically "all the things" then?
There’s also the fact it’s all-but-silent (haven’t heard a fan yet), has a stellar trackpad and keyboard, the webcam is very good, it’s got MagSafe, it’s very light (for a powerful laptop) at 1.6kg, and has SD card and full-sized HDMI ports. But it’s mainly the things I originally said, yes.
New Didn't they abandon MagSafe a generation or so back?
I guess they heard the screaming.
--

Drew
New Yes, and they were roundly criticized for it at the time, too.
I'm not sure who left, but there are a number of daft technology usability decisions Apple has done in the last couple of years that are gradually being "corrected".

Wade.
     Back on the Mac - (pwhysall) - (4)
         "performance, screen, speakers and battery life" So basically "all the things" then? -NT - (drook) - (3)
             Re: "performance, screen, speakers and battery life" So basically "all the things" then? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Didn't they abandon MagSafe a generation or so back? - (drook) - (1)
                     Yes, and they were roundly criticized for it at the time, too. - (static)

> We didn't need to have you spouting Yoda quotes to know that you're sad... but thanks for the extra effort...
63 ms