IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hit the magic 104°!
The swim spa hovered at 93. It's around 35° out at night. And this morning it hit 104 which is the magic top number. That's because I tossed a couple of high wattage pond heaters in there. That did the trick.

93 is mildly enjoyable. Warmish bathtub water. 97 is quite warm. 104 is the max that I would take.

When first installed all the power was going to the front pipes. The instructions were really bad and I couldn't figure out what to do and they were always closed on the weekends when I thought about it. The seats had almost no power in the jets. One swim jet was okay but two was overwhelming throwing me back.

So I spent a couple minutes spinning dials that I didn't know were dials and I realized that I have a water fountain and I can adjust the power to put 80% in the seats which is an incredible massage and 20% in the actual swim jet which is a nice leisurely but consistent pace.

This went from an incredibly expensive purchase that I wasn't really sure was a good idea to god. Damn it. I am love this thing.
New Is it one of those infinite pools where you can swim "laps"?
--

Drew
New Yes
     Hit the magic 104°! - (crazy) - (2)
         Is it one of those infinite pools where you can swim "laps"? -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Yes -NT - (crazy)

The Food icon is not food.
33 ms