IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Another month of effort required
Build the filters for the pond. Finish a bit of floor in the downstairs kitchen. Bury the wires. Set up the final woodworking equipment. Get the dust system working. Start the garden beds.

There is so much dirt to be moved. Build the steel flatbed enclosures for the gardens. That's going to break my back. Fill them with wood and chips and dirt and then the next level of dirt. That's going to break my back as well.

There's lots of stuff to be done but it's finally getting there. My ugly land will turn into a garden of beauty soon enough.
New I hope you took "before" pictures
--

Drew
New here is a link
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Actually
I have a bunch of pictures throughout the process. Maybe I'll put them in a picture frame that cycles through them. I don't see that happening for another year since it feels that's what it will take to actually complete this, assuming I live through the process.
New That's what it felt like for a while
I have this unreasonable prejudice against above ground pools. Big bathtubs on a lawn. They skeeve me out. This one gets a pass because it has a tiki bar top. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.
     Progress report - (crazy) - (6)
         lot of work accomplished -NT - (boxley) - (5)
             Another month of effort required - (crazy) - (4)
                 I hope you took "before" pictures -NT - (drook) - (3)
                     here is a link - (boxley)
                     Actually - (crazy) - (1)
                         That's what it felt like for a while - (crazy)

Let's ask the Magic Conch Shell!
36 ms