IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Weed Is Coming to Circle K Gas Stations in US Next Year
was just a matter of time
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/weed-is-coming-to-circle-k-gas-stations-in-us-next-year/ar-AA138CiK
guess that's where Jay and Silent Bob will be hangin
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I seem to recall massive limitations in Florida.
First of all this is medical only. But of course anyone can get a medical card. Second of all, they have incredibly low THC restrictions that they also track and make sure you keep within your particular allocation. And you can expect this process to be incredibly expensive. Florida sucks for any cannabis access.

I don't feel like going down the depressive rabbit hole of Florida cannabis laws so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Me, on the other hand, in this glorious state where the drizzle just started. I called for rain. There is a week of rain ahead of me. I should be screaming with joy.

Of course not. The ditch sitting next to the electrical pole holding the new electrical line currently has a very large pile of dirt sitting next to it and the guy who's supposed to fill it in is not here. If he's not here by 1:00 I will start shoveling. We can't let this ditch fill with water. And collapse.

Back to subject matter at hand.

It's an 8 minute drive to the best cannabis shop I've ever been in. And I've been in many in the last 4 years. I present my medical card and get my 25% discount off of their already incredible low prices. They have a huge variety to choose from.

Edit: shopping suggestion and store description:

The store is a wonderful experience. Just to walk through the door. You walk over a bridge with a stream of water (indoors) underneath to an area of chairs if you want to sit down but there is never any wait. It is owned by the local native American population. The ceiling is soaring and the architecture is awesome. I could just walk into the store and enjoy the ambience and the smell.

I feel the same way about the locally Indian run medical clinic. It's wonderful. In both of the welcoming architecture while in the waiting area and in their treatment of me.

When in a cannabis shop, check out the sugarleaf. This is the clippings from the outer parts of the flowers. It is the best part of the plant. It's more frosty but since it is always on the outer parts, it is getting the most sunlight and UV. The inner parts of a bud only gets it until it gets covered with the next layer. In my shop this is $40 an ounce. Which is then discounted to $30 for me.

I pity those poor bastards in Florida.

So when I'm done shoveling the dirt back into the ditch I'll be able to relax nicely.
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 20, 2022, 03:18:36 PM EDT
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 20, 2022, 03:24:46 PM EDT
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 20, 2022, 03:46:42 PM EDT
New Ditch digger showed up at 12:30.
Keep in mind this is an epithet. This is what fathers tell their children if they don't study that they will end up digging ditches.

My ditch digger guy is a Master Carpenter. He can build in anything. He can do electrical up to the point of installing a meter at the pole. He can't do that. He can pull permits.

But this morning I was waiting for the rain to start and screw up the ditch he already dug. Those ditch digging guys are in control of your life.

He showed up unexpectedly at 12:30 for a 1:00 p.m. deadline. I did not need to dig anything. And in the process he found out that my property is actually just covered with gemstones. Oh so pretty rocks. Size of my pinky valued at about a hundred bucks. This is some crazy s*** that just showed up.

I told him to go through the rocks before he threw them back in the pit and I'll split it with him 50/50. I have no clue what a valuable rock looks like and he does. Let's pay him for his knowledge.

He found a whole bunch. All iffy. We shall see if there is value in there. But the ditch is filled and I don't have to worry about the rain.
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 21, 2022, 11:26:58 AM EDT
New what kind of stomes?
New Here's his text
One other thing I forgot to bring up some colon while I was digging I possibly came across some raw emerald and various other probably sought after stones and gemstones. I for sure have opal agate, some gorgeous Jade, raw garnet, peridot, list goes on... Can't say for sure on any of it till I test it. I took a few samples, to which I'll bring every single one of them back tomorrow. Where I'm going with this is if the test come out good I'm going to recommend that we sift that pile of dirt prior to placing it back. And if that yields a good return, Well I guess we'll discuss that when that time comes. I usually don't get my hopes up until the tests come out with concrete and objective answers, so I would recommend the same. I just wanted to let you know so that way everything's above board and you know what I'm doing. And don't worry I'm not charging you for this whatsoever haha

_--------------

That was the first day when he dug it all out. So then there was this huge pile sitting next to a pit that needed to be sifted. He worked with his buddy and a colander and a hose as everything went back in and he came up with a large basket of rocks to then go through further. He says a whole bunch of them are geodes. Digging this pit might have paid for itself. And it also means that if I wanted to dig a bunch more pits, there's a whole bunch more rocks to work through.

For the geodes he has a bandsaw that can cut through rock and cut me out slices if I want them or just cut them in half and make them display objects. I will be setting up a rock tumbler in the wood shop. I had one of those in my house when I was a kid. Actually my mother had one and it drove me insane. The sound of the rock tumbler always running in the garage hum through the house and I hated it. But I'm happy to set one up in an out building.

Right off the bat that Jade was gorgeous.

I intend on renting the downstairs of my house as an Airbnb. I think I will leave some open pits for guests to dig through on their own. I don't claim to be able to tell what rock is valuable or not and I really don't care that much. But I can set up an adventure for my guests, if they want to dig in the dirt they can grab some gemstones. And then they can swim in my swim spa and hang out in my sauna after they broke their back for a day.
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 21, 2022, 11:42:36 AM EDT
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 21, 2022, 11:44:23 AM EDT
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 21, 2022, 11:49:18 AM EDT
New I'm sure you know this ...
You're going to have to put something in the BnB contract about what exactly people are allowed to do. Wouldn't want someone coming in with heavy equipment and going exploring.
--

Drew
New jade is good, but did you get mineral rights on your deed?
east coast you dont usually worry but out west they sell the surface land but retain the minerals quite often
New No clue
     Weed Is Coming to Circle K Gas Stations in US Next Year - (boxley) - (7)
         I seem to recall massive limitations in Florida. - (crazy) - (6)
             Ditch digger showed up at 12:30. - (crazy) - (5)
                 what kind of stomes? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     Here's his text - (crazy) - (3)
                         I'm sure you know this ... - (drook)
                         jade is good, but did you get mineral rights on your deed? - (boxley) - (1)
                             No clue -NT - (crazy)

1500: The Goal, the Mission, the Odyssey.
117 ms