IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wasn't that some kid's high school science fair project?
--

Drew
New It was discovered by a lady . . .
. . who was gathering the moth larva for a project. Don't know if it was her project or otherwise. She gathered them into a polyurethane bag, and when she got it home she noticed it was full of holes. I don't remember if she was a scientist or had plenty of contact with scientists.
     Give me rain. Damn it - (crazy) - (18)
         October 19th the weather will be warmer and wetter. - (a6l6e6x)
         So cardboard isn't recycled where you live; nowhere to take it? -NT - (CRConrad) - (16)
             They've broken recycling in the US - (drook) - (7)
                 We have separate recycling bins for plastic packaging too, but **** knows... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     Scientists have found, completely by accident . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Wasn't that some kid's high school science fair project? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                             It was discovered by a lady . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 And in most western countries. - (static) - (2)
                     Glass seems to be problematic (and I've contributed to the problem). - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Yeah... "glass is glass"... which it's not. - (static)
             It's not part of my garbage package - (crazy) - (7)
                 Not just compost piles - (drook) - (1)
                     Lasagna gardens, my ass! And spaghetti grows on trees, right?!? - (CRConrad)
                 Yeah, that sounds sucky. Maybe just save it for the gardening? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Yes, absolutely everything comes in a cardboard box - (drook)
                     In the past 6 months of the burn ban - (crazy) - (2)
                         Holy shit, yeah, that's a lot. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             They offer discounts to consolidate - (crazy)

Hence these societies employ their own versions of summary judgment and Rule 11 of the aforementioned Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
180 ms