IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New what year model buick ( just inherited one)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Century, she had it when we got married, it was used when she got it, probably 90-92
--

Drew
New thx mine is a 2003 lesabre fingers xed
New That's a grampa car, which ... checks out
--

Drew
New drother have a linckum but the price was right
New and learning about the car, the battery is under the back seat with the fuse box
there is a positive lead to the engine compartment so that helps. Oil change, radiator flush, and new tires then take it on a short road trip
     needed to make a long drive and needed more room than my miata so rented a vehicle - (boxley) - (19)
         :-) - (Another Scott) - (5)
             you need to take out the back seats per manual to get to that latch -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Isn't it enough to just flip down the backrests? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     An emblem is not a handle - (drook)
                     For those of us who get different cars maybe every 18-22 years... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         I've bought a whopping two cars new (to me; used ones) in the last 11 years... - (CRConrad)
         I once had to jump the battery on my A8 - (malraux) - (12)
             my miata battery is in the trunk, luckily the 2002 has a lot of mechanical featues latch in armrest -NT - (boxley)
             Guess where the battery for a Porsche Cayenne is. - (static) - (10)
                 I'm the original VW Beetle it's under the *back* seat - (drook)
                 Terminals under the hood. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     Other fun ones - (drook) - (6)
                         what year model buick ( just inherited one) -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                             Century, she had it when we got married, it was used when she got it, probably 90-92 -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                 thx mine is a 2003 lesabre fingers xed -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                     That's a grampa car, which ... checks out -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                         drother have a linckum but the price was right -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             and learning about the car, the battery is under the back seat with the fuse box - (boxley)
                     Nice. - (static)

Yeeaaahhhh! I'm the mae-stro!
85 ms