IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If these are representative cases, Ukraine will win.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Pretty sure it is
I've got way too much time right now so I've been following this stuff very closely. Those are just tiny snippets of an incredibly big horrible picture. Horrible for the Russian army because it is a paper tiger. It was a given that base commanders are selling 30% of their supplies on the black market but still filling out the paperwork saying everything was just fine.

And the first guy was a professional soldier. He was all gung ho for a while. Everyone coming now is a conscript.

On the dreaded other hand, he still has nukes.
New VVP was doomed when Kyiv didn't fall in 24 hours.
The only question is the timing of his downfall.

Oryx is a collection of folks who keep track of verifiable equipment losses in the Ukraine war, and russia is indeed a paper tiger with (31+ year old) nukes (that haven't been tested since the USSR fell, that may work as well as the rest of VVP's mighty military (or might not - we don't want to count on it)).

(Oryx also tracks other weapons systems in conflict zones.)

https://twitter.com/oryxspioenkop

BTW, if you get annoyed by Twitter demanding that you login, you can turn that off with uBlock Origin on Chrome or FireFox (enable the Adguard Annoyances and uBlock Filters in the Annoyances section of the Filters List tab, then refresh your Twitter tabs). Unfortunately, there's no uBO for Chrome on Android. Grr...

Slava Ukraini!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thanks for the uBlock Origin info! Sure makes it possible to read w/o stops.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     30 minutes of audio detailing a Russian soldier's experience invading the Ukraine. - (crazy) - (4)
         If these are representative cases, Ukraine will win. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Pretty sure it is - (crazy)
             VVP was doomed when Kyiv didn't fall in 24 hours. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Thanks for the uBlock Origin info! Sure makes it possible to read w/o stops. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Did you, ummmmmmm, see the TPS memo?
183 ms