IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New He's got a much better one now
She's a programmer.

They got a few kids. He's an old settled man. And he likes his life.

For those of you who were at beep bash many years ago and he brought the first wife, wasn't she annoying? Wasn't she higher and mightier than thou?

She never became a doctor. She was in medical school and doing matches to various programs that would take her to the next step. And she never got to the next step. She became a very, very unhappy person.

You might have only caught her for a couple of seconds because she's swam in the pool and then got the hell out of there.

And me, the guy who has no business telling anyone how they should run their marriage (at least not then, I'm really good at it now), the guy who was cheating and lying to his wife constantly in those days, I gave him the Ann Landers line.

Are you better or worse off with her? Only you can answer that. He was leaning hard to splitting up at that moment and that's the only advice I could give him. So he decided to stick it out for a while and blames me for saving his marriage for a while.
Expand Edited by crazy Sept. 28, 2022, 04:40:28 AM EDT
New I never did meet her.
But, in October of 2004 my wife and I invited and met Ben at a restaurant in Santa Monica where he had moved from NYC. His wife was working at a hospital there.

The day before or after meeting Ben, my wife and I got to visit Andrew at his house and got served a delicious dinner.

The real purpose of flying to California was to visit the motor home manufacturer East of LA.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I disagree.
The real purpose was the delicious dinner at chez Andrew. Everything else was secondary.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Denver Riggleman White House switchboard challenge - (crazy) - (7)
         I miss Ben too! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             If this is him, it sounds like he's still doing it. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 It's a reasonable first pass filter though -NT - (drook)
                 I don't think so. His wife was a medical doctor. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     He's got a much better one now - (crazy) - (2)
                         I never did meet her. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             I disagree. - (malraux)

That money came from someplace.
87 ms