IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You sure about that?
I'd say box has multiples of his yearly income in insurance. The first one or two would be paid by his job and then I'd say he probably throws a few bucks more in for a few more multiples. I could be wrong. That's how I usually handled it when I had a real job.

Hey box, does your insurance pay for the house after you're dead?
New no, i have 2x salary life ins thru job. term life private policy expired 2 tears ago
pmt went from 134 a month to 1250 a month for 175k. not worth it
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     just finished paying off everything but the mortgage I can finally afford to die now :-) - (boxley) - (17)
         But, you do have to own your house too! - (a6l6e6x) - (16)
             you never own a home, you pay rent to the city and state until you die -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                 Houseboat -NT - (drook) - (12)
                     dump fees, docking, moorage fees - (boxley) - (11)
                         But you're not paying it to the city or the state, doesn't that make it OK? -NT - (drook) - (10)
                             most marina's are either city owned operated or you fees pass thru to those entities - (boxley) - (9)
                                 Sadly, you confirm - (drook) - (8)
                                     thats a long reach not sure how you got there - (boxley) - (7)
                                         "Paying rent to the government ... We never own our own homes" - (drook) - (6)
                                             it was an observation that unless you are in a homeless encampment you pay rent -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Taxes are not rent -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                                     shrug, it is something that goes forever without letup -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         So? That's the *fee* you pay for breathing. - (CRConrad)
                                             Property taxes and related fees . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                 Bs - (crazy)
             You sure about that? - (crazy) - (1)
                 no, i have 2x salary life ins thru job. term life private policy expired 2 tears ago - (boxley)

Yes, it is! No, it isn't!
43 ms