IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So which obscure (outside London) royals will win the pissing contest?
There are clearly old line hardcore racists among the bunch who will throw a fit if Meghan Markle shows up at the funeral. But excluding her would be a huge scandal that even among those who would rather she didn't show they probably don't want to deal with that fallout.

Popcorn incoming ...
--

Drew
New One might think nobody would have a problem with her at the funeral.
That much seems to be showing respect in a way that's expected of every family member, almost no matter how estranged.

And those who dislike her can always use it as fuel for future "She only came to gloat!" rants.

So protesting her mere presence at the funeral would be weird, IMO.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Certain kinds of people don't seem to be able to help themselves
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/princess-apologizes-after-wearing-brooch-deemed-racist-lunch-meghan-markle-n832211

Of course the obvious slights and insults will be "unintentional" and they will have "not considered how it might be taken". And if you believe that I've got a bridge in London to sell you.
--

Drew
New Casually racist people from the 1920s
That's a line. I just heard in an episode of magicians from observing the school in the olden all white days.

Casually racist people usually don't do it with that style of intent because it is such a cornerstone to their attitudes and behavior that they simply are not thinking of the other. They have no frame of reference. Casually racist assholes are rarely intentionally harmful ( at least not to that individual. They dislike the entire race and that individual doesn't rate thinking about). Not that they don't need the s*** smacked out of them and to be educated occasionally, but on the straight intention, I actually accept the fact that old f****** who were raised with a certain attitude can't think any other way unless they have the dramatic change in their life that forces them to see it from somebody else's point of view.

Hang out in a nursing home. Any nursing home. White, black, Asian (rare, they keep their old folks home), whatever. Almost all old folks are incredibly casually racist and when they're all together and the dimentia kicks in the filters drop totally you see how obvious it is.

M took my name after the marriage. Obviously Jewish. This totally opened up her eyes. She spent 45 years of life not seeing it. And then all the sudden she was the target. Just because of her name tag.

Of course it gives the nurses and aids an excuse not to go in and take care of a casually old racist f*** when the old casually racist f*** demands that they leave the room every time they walk in.

The few people in the building are forced to take care of the old assholes and they in turn treat them very poorly because they are assholes who are now forcing their own race person to go serve them and wash them. With an angry screaming attitude.

They need to bring back the insane asylums from the '60s and add fire hoses to the mix to keep them clean.
     So which obscure (outside London) royals will win the pissing contest? - (drook) - (3)
         One might think nobody would have a problem with her at the funeral. - (CRConrad) - (2)
             Certain kinds of people don't seem to be able to help themselves - (drook) - (1)
                 Casually racist people from the 1920s - (crazy)

The key; The whole key; And nothing but the key. So help me Codd.
47 ms